World Famous Olvera Street and El Pueblo Historical Monument are centrally located in downtown
Los Angeles just north of the Hollywood 101 Freeway, two blocks from Los Angeles City Hall. You will find us just across the street from the Union Station and Metro Line.
For more information, click here or the Yelp Map below for specific driving directions .
- DRIVING DIRECTIONS
- From East San Fernando Valley, Burbank, Glendale, Pacoima, Sunland
- From Pasadena, Altadena, San Marino, Santa Anita
- From Alhambra, Industry, Whittier, San Bernardino County
- From Orange County, Downey
- From Long Beach, Inglewood
- From LAX, Rancho Palos Verdes
- From Santa Monica, Venice
- From West San Fernando Valley, Chatsworth
- From Van Nuys, North Hollywood, Hollywood
- TAKING THE METRO RAIL LINE
- TAKING A BUS
For more information, contact: info@Olvera-Street.com